So this was filmed at Scott's house back in 2009. Cheap camera. Lots of laughter. The accordion behind me has gone to Bob's grandkids, and the piano went to a friend of Kim's when we were forced by some serious family drama to take my son elsewhere and couldn't leave the piano behind. I still miss that piano. Oh, well, life goes on.
So this is obviously not my best ... I didn't feel well, and upon playback, I am noticing that I really need to replace those strings. Plus sitting cross legged isn't the best way to sing ... I really should have used the stool and not the office chair. But ... I am committed to recording "warts and all" so this is here mostly for my dear sister who misses our music. She's worth being embarrassed over my performance ... or lack thereof, in this case. Sing along with me if you dare! :)
- Crescent City Gal
- Portal - links below are nested pages and links
- Personal Blog - where I am, and what I'm doin'
- Janelle's Music & Madness
- Current Projects
- Let's Go Shopping!
- Shopping for Marketing Tools
- Recommended Resources
- Resources for the RV Lifestyle
- Blogs I follow and people I like
- St. George Reef Lighthouse
- Drive Through A Giant Redwood